Errors of contradiction
- Marrying up to four wives
- Mary’s fasting and abstinence from talking
- Quran revealed at once or in stages?
- Is intercession allowed?
- How was Jesus created?
- How do the wicked receive the record of their sinful lives on Judgment Day?
- Is there compulsion in religion?
- Who was the first to preach to the Arabs?
- Will Jews and Christians be saved?
- Will Jesus burn in hell?
- What sinners are made to drink in hell
- Moses and the Injil
- Haman the Prime Minister of Pharaoh
- Visit to farthest mosque impossible
- No one has the name “John” before John the Baptist?
- Egyptians utterly destroyed?
- Moses and the Samaritan?
- Mary the sister of Aaron?
- Crucifixion in Egypt?
- What the doctrine of trinity is
- Potiphar In The Bible
- The sun sets in a spring
- Do mountains keep the earth from shaking?
- Salt and fresh water do not mix
- Egypt watered by rain
- Is it possible to have two hearts?
The Quran should be in perfect Arabic
Surah 12:2. We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur’an, in order that ye may learn wisdom.
 Sesungguhnya Kami menurunkannya berupa Al Qur’an dengan berbahasa Arab, agar kamu memahaminya.
Since the Quran is from Allah and the Quran is in Arabic, it goes logically that the Quran has to be in perfect Arabic.