I’d like to talk about 25 reasons why Muhammad was a false prophet. The goal of this video is to do a comparison between Muhammad and Jesus so that you can see for yourselves who the true prophet really is, to see who led a better example in life and to see who the world should be following today. Here are 25 comparisons of Muhammad versus Jesus going head to head, showing you the overwhelming differences between the two.
- Muhammad admitted he is only a man. Jesus is God and he forgave sins. He said “I and the father are one” (John 1, John 10:30)
- Allah Himself refers to Muhammad as sinful (Surah 40:55, 48:1-2). Jesus lived a sinless life (2 Corinthians 5:21).
- On two occasions in the Quran, Muhammad admitted he could do no miracles to show any sort of divinity or divine calling (Surah 17:90-95, 3:183, 29:50-51). Jesus performed numerous miracles to prove his divinity, including raising the dead and healing the sick (Gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John).
- Nothing predicted about Muhammad. Jesus’ birth, life, death and resurrection was foretold by numerous prophets including Isaiah.
- Muhammad killed his enemies and anyone who disagreed with him. (Surah 9:5) Jesus cared for his enemies. Jesus promised to save those who believed and trusted in him. (Matthew 5:43-44)
- Muhammad commanded his adopted son to divorce his wife so that she would become his (Surah 33:36-38). Jesus held a high view of marriage and hated divorce. (Matt 19:7-8)
- Muhammad delivered only one questionable guess/prophecy about the Romans winning a future battle (Surah 30:1-4). No date or place was given. Jesus accurately prophesied many verifiable events that took place after his time. (Matthew 24)
- Muhammad gave his followers the authority to wage war on unbelievers. Muhammad is Allah’s apostle and those who follow him are ruthless to unbelievers (Surah 48:29). Jesus gave His disciples authority to drive out evil spirits and to heal every disease and sickness. (Matt 10:1, Mark 6:12-13)
- Muhammad instructed his followers on how to divide the treasures they seized in war from unbelievers. He insisted on 20% for himself. Jesus told his disciples not to ask for money and not to carry money with them. (Matt 10:8-9, Luke 10:7)
- Muhammad ordered Muslims to attack any city that rejected Islam. (Surah 9:5, 9:29) Jesus said to his followers that if anyone will not welcome you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town. (Matt 10:14-15, 23)
- According to his followers, Muhammad had others give their lives for him. (Sahih Muslim 4413). According to his followers, Jesus gave his life for others. (John 18:11 and many other verses)
- Muhammad’s last words were “O Lord, perish the Jews and the Christians.” Hadith Malik 511:1588 Jesus’ last words were “Father, forgive them for they do not know what they do.” (Luke 23:34)
- Muhammad said Allah does not love those who reject Islam. (Surah 30:45, 3:32, 22:38) Jesus said God loves everyone. (John 3:16)
- Muhammad stoned women for adultery. (Sahih Muslim 4206) Jesus said “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.” (John 8:7)
- Mohammed permitted stealing from unbelievers. (Sahih Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764) Jesus said “thou shall not steal”. (Matt 19:18)
- Muhammad permitted lying. (Sahih Muslim 6303, Sahih Bukhari 49:857) Jesus said “thou shalt not bear false witness” (Matt 19:18)
- Muhammad owned and traded slaves. (Sahih Muslim 3901) Jesus neither owned nor traded slaves.
- Muhammad murdered those who insulted him. (Sahih Bukhari 56:369, 4:241) Jesus preached forgiveness. (Matt 18:21-22, 5:38)
- Muhammad married 13 wives and kept sex slaves. (Sahih Bukhari 5:268, Surah 33:50) Jesus was celibate.
- Muhammad slept with a nine-year-old child. (Sahih Muslim 3309, Sahih Bukhari 58:236) Jesus did not have sex with children.
- Muhammad ordered the murder of women. (Ibn Ishaq 819, 995) Jesus never harmed women.
- Muhammad ordered 65 military campaigns and raids in his last 10 years. (Ibn Ishaq) Jesus ordered no military campaigns nor offered any approval of war or violence.
- Muhammad killed captives taken in battle. (Ibn Ishaq 451) Jesus never took captives, never killed anyone.
- Muhammad encouraged his men to rape and slaved women. (Abu Dawood 2150, Surah 4:24) Jesus never encouraged rape, never enslaved women.
- Muhammad is dead in his grave. Jesus resurrected after three days and is alive.
From this comparison, it’s crystal clear to see who the false prophet is. And since we have determined that Muhammad was a false prophet, let’s see the warnings the Bible gives us about false prophets.
1 John 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit but test the spirits to see whether they are from God for many false prophets have gone out into this world.
This video is about testing the spirits to see whether they are from God and Muhammed failed the test.
Matthew 24:24 For false Christ’s and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders so as to lead astray if possible, even the elect.
Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.
I challenge all Muslims or anyone else who is following the Islam religion, look at the facts regarding Muhammad and Jesus. Open your minds and stop being deceived. After comparing these two prophets, can you honestly say that Muhammad is what this world really needs? Do we really need a prophet who commands us to kill, steal and lie, a prophet who is just a man, who sins just like the rest of us and performs no miracles? The answer is clearly no. The world does not need a prophet like this. What this world needs is Jesus Christ, a perfect teacher who taught love, peace, kindness and forgiveness.
In 2015, there are approximately 7.3 billion people in the world. If everyone follows and believes in Jesus Christ and becomes as Christ-like as possible, then the world we live in today will be a much much better place.